Edgewater Early Center (5244 N. Lakewood Ave) is looking for a Kitchen Worker for our Early Childhood Center. The position is part time, approximately 8:30 am-1:30 pm (25 hours a week).
Key responsibilities include:
● Prepping and distributing food to classroom
● Inventory and stocking of supplies
● Documenting food/drink temperatures
● Cleaning/housekeeping duties: laundry and washing dishes Upholding all health and sanitation standards of DCFS and NAEYC
Qualifications for the position:
● High School Diploma
● Food Service Experience a plus
● Food/Sanitation License or ability to attend training to receive certificate during first few months of employment
Person hired will need to complete new employee paperwork, including physical and drug screening.
P.A.S.O. - Proyecto de Accion de los Suburbios del Oeste (West Suburban Action Project) is a grassroots...
Get social! LATINOS PROGRESANDO is now using Facebook Comments on our posts to provide an enhanced user experience. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then "add" your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box.