For the sixth consecutive year, Latinos Progresando (LP) is organizing the Run for Latinos campaign. Run for Latinos brings together a group of dedicated individuals, who collectively form “Team Latinos,” to run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and support the work of Latinos Progresando through fundraising.
We are excited to offer our runners more resources to make running and fundraising as easy as possible. Beyond the perks offered by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (think shirts, medals, and race packets), individuals on Team Latinos will receive the following:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Included entry fee, which otherwise costs $195
- The official Run 4 Latinos dri-fit running shirt (see the 2017 shirt here)
- Customized fundraising page and promotional assistance from LP
- Friends & Family Cheering Section on race day
- Opportunity for discounted training at Chicago Endurance Sports
All proceeds from the Run for Latinos campaign benefit Latinos Progresando’s programs.
Interested runners should email a completed and signed contract to email@example.com by no later than 5:00 P.M. on May 21st, 2018. We’ll be filling slots on a first come, first served basis, so if you want to join the team, we advise submitting your contract as soon as possible!
Please address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.