Date: October 7, 2018
For the sixth consecutive year, Latinos Progresando (LP) is organizing the Run for Latinos campaign. Run for Latinos brings together a group of dedicated individuals, who collectively form “Team Latinos,” to run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and make a difference in the Latino community.
In 2018, Team Latinos will be larger than ever! With a total of 34 guaranteed entry slots available, we are excited to offer our runners more resources to make running and fundraising as easy as possible. Beyond the perks offered by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (think shirts, medals, and race packets), individuals on Team Latinos will receive the following:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Included entry fee, which otherwise costs $195
- The official Run 4 Latinos dri-fit running shirt (see the 2017 shirt here)
- Customized fundraising page and promotional assistance from LP
- Friends & Family Cheering Section on race day
- Opportunity for discounted training at Chicago Endurance Sports
All proceeds from the Run for Latinos campaign benefit Latinos Progresando’s programs, which includes providing a path to legal residency and empowering immigrant victims of domestic violence through the VAWA Project. You can trust that, once you make it, your commitment will be broadly appreciated, by us and by the community.